Long time no see! Originally cousin do not want to, but reluctantly the Guo pale lips and told her, out of courtesy, she is no way.
Watching the two women disappeared in the living room, the atmosphere of a moment on the scene embarrassing to the extreme. Especially Guo Yi, he bowed his head, thought for a moment, suddenly bite the bullet and stood up, went to her aunt in front of.
put on his shoes, opened the door and left.
Seems Guo Yi,baltimore orioles uniform, just honest, not stupid. Cousin just the reaction he has to understand is also very happy to go to but, I think when he left, fighting back, but pushed open the door to leave, that kinds of sorrow large than the illusions of the look I was captured.
The bingeing up.
The aunt looked at me no choice but to sigh up again. Aunt now, but really what appetite there is no white at me, turned back to his room, and me alone in the living room.
Today's food does taste good, I ate three bowls only get enough Fangxiawankuai. The pat his belly, okay, finally did not let this table vegetables thoroughly wasted.
After dinner, I was alone up the table,nike air max 2010 women s, and then a person to the sofa to sit down, smoking a cigarette busy watching TV.
When the clock on the wall pointing to half past nine, Guo shallow lip and cousin to come out from the bedroom the two men do not know the chat in the room, came out to fight back in hand, I really like not seen in years known to have been an old friend.
Guo shallow lip,
No comments:
Post a Comment