The slightest change, despite the Nan Fang cry in my arms.
Chen Yang, ...... is not that I was wrong? Do you think I thought you were someone else's substitute? Beauties Xiangsai tear, like Pear rain, brow Organisation unlimited affection and depression ...
God, God, just what the gods, find your remarkable spirit, help me! I promise to eat a month's prime!
Push closure,baseball jersey cheap, in accordance with the rules, push each seal, the author should write some reflections.
In fact, this Calculate the day, I came to the starting point for more than three years, will soon be entering its fourth year, during which perhaps made a little success, but I am most proud of: my work, this rate is enough to make me both satisfied and readers.
In addition to the one written in the early martial arts, it is because no one was looking, the pain of the TJ out, dance works, do this!
In fact, more than three years, I learned to understand, not how red list, not how to go canvassing,cheap air shox, nor is how to choose the best time period update, or Manuscripts to engage in the outbreak, more than how to Latin America find editing to be recommended (looks like a lot of new authors mistakenly believing that the starting point for the secret of success, in fact, these people want the wrong!)
I learned the biggest point is this: as respect for your readers! In fact, the reader is very easy to meet, as long as your efforts to write a good book, write the whole of this book for everyone to see, so readers will be very warm you Pengdao a high altitude!
Dance today, perhaps in the eyes of many new authors is the so-called you!
Perhaps it seems a bit off the subject, but these are indeed I wanted to say in a sealed push reflections.
This awe-inspiring evil support!
I do not want to say in the sealed push reflections what praise my book.
See this acceptance speech, presumably sitting in front of the computer, you have seen the earlier chapters of this book, As to look good or look good, natural for you to judge, this I the author, said not, huh, huh,
Just want to say yes, if you like this book, then, rest assured that read I'll give you a full complete works, and try my best to force it to write!
No comments:
Post a Comment