Laughed.
Laughing, all while secretly thinking, white even just a joke, but wanted to come, we think that he is not the same psychological? Now think about it Xiewang To accomplish all this, why is it necessary help, just give him a Wan wolf forces, to give him a few years time, would be sufficient to the Orc Kingdom to wear down.
Everyone laugh almost white even cheap nfl held out his hand, motioning everyone to quiet down, smiled and said: Here, White even stopped down, looked out generals Road in front of a crowd of all nationalities: Loud shall order the members of the special forces of all former Tigers dynasty, have left the venue, towards the original Special Forces where the rush.
With the generals of all ethnic groups to leave, suddenly the scene less down, hundreds of family patriarch, and elders together, leaving only 400 less than most of the race, simply to a patriarch, the elders simply did not come.
Looked at the rest of the people, white even nodded and continued: future and the future development of the entire orc, I have the following to say, the first ... On the other side, I went ahead back to the evil Dian, sitting on the throne, I was lost in thought, that I am going to do over again, from beginning to end, when I was finally sure that everything is no problem when The guards came outside communications, white Lian has been with the chiefs and elders of all ethnic groups in Dianwai and pieces of the.
cheap nfl nodded his head, I gently stood up, walked out of the evil man car, thinking it a half-day, I finally decided to abandon the original plan, according to my way of doing things to deal with.
Previous methods, are white and even consider a long time before the set can be described as detailed to the extreme, will never go wrong, but the drawbacks is that, too cumbersome, too much trouble, what manners, what rules Ah, what precedent ah, this does not fit my personality.
Personally, I think, strong is strong and the weak is weak, and they service with Cong I, because I am strong, they are weak, If, in turn, I am afraid that you have theory to I listen to them.
Furthermore, since they are all have desires,fake oakley sunglasses, then I simply do not have to beat around the bush, I think ... between people or between the team and the team or between countries or say in the end, or an interest, as long as I can satisfy their interests need to be able to bring them what they want, they make sense with Cong.
Between thinking, I walked out of the hall, look around, three or four hundred orc chiefs and elders are standing at the front of the temple stairs, stunned at my opinion.
cheap nfl waved, I Chen Sheng said: .
Soon, I
No comments:
Post a Comment